Weekend Outdoor Yoga Classes
Begin 8/8 at The FIT Institute
2500 W. Bradley Place
Our partnership with The FIT Institute continues to blossom. Join us on their lawn every weekend for an outdoor yoga class. We will rotate between the classes on our regular schedule. Pre-registration is required at least 12 hours in advance. If you are not able to make a class after registering, that credit will be deducted from your account. Given our limited space, this is to ensure as many people as possible can attend classes in person. Spaces will be marked out for mats six feet apart and hand-sanitizer will be available. Masks are required when not on your mat. Please bring your own mat, as we will not have any available to borrow. There are no bathrooms available at this location.
- Aug. 8th at 8:00 am - Hatha 1 with Emma DeMilta
- Aug. 16th at 1:15 pm - Hatha 1&2 with Rachel Gansner
- Aug. 23rd at 1:15 am - Hatha 1&2 with Rachel Gansner
- Aug. 30th at 3 pm - Beginner Yoga with Rita Alviar
- Sept. 5th at 8 am - Hatha 1 with Emma DeMilta
- Sept. 12th at 9:15 am - Hatha 1&2 with Erin Shanthi Haddock
- Sept. 20th at 11 am - Family Yoga with Rachel Gansner (ages 2-10)
- Sept. 26th at 12 pm - Yoga for Teens with Erin Shanthi Haddock (ages 11+)
Register soon, space is limited!